Welcome To Maple Leaf Medical Pharmacy
Maple Leaf Medical Pharmacy is an independent, family-owned and operated community pharmacy located in downtown Toronto. With a focus on PreP, HIV and Hepatitis C therapy, our specialized pharmacists ensure a personalized pharmacy experience. Having been in business for over 20 years, we pride ourselves on building long and fulfilling relationships with our customers and providing the best possible medical care. As we are located in one of the top infections disease clinics, our staff are highly trained and knowledgeable in antiviral therapy with confidentiality being our top priority.
Whether you have a question or need help with a treatment regimen, give us a call or come in today to speak with our experienced staff!
Here at Maple Leaf Pharmacy, we specialize in HIV information and antiviral treatment. For many, we have been the go to pharmacy for support and the most up to date information. These speciality medications, which are difficult to access at times, are always in stock and ready for you!
For more information, visit our HIV/HEP C Education page.
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis used for HIV prevention
- ONE PILL A DAY is all it takes.
- FREE for OHIP+ (age 24 & under), ODSP & seniors under OHIP
- Covered through Ontario Trillium program & majority of insurers
There are many perks to being part of the Maple Leaf Pharmacy family. We offer:
- Financial Assistance for many plans and medications
- Accessibility to programs to help alleviate the burden of co-pays / deductibles
- Waive $2 co-pay for government drug cards, senior clients, and Trillium!
- Help to establish coverage & applying for special authorizations
OH CANADA!!! We offer FREE delivery anywhere in the GTA. Additionally, we offer FREE Nationwide delivery for all HIV medications.That’s how much we care for your health! Most discrete packages are delivered within 1 day so you don’t need to stress about your medications. Leave that to us!
Visit our services page for more perks and details.
What are our customers saying?